17 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

ROMANTIC PASTEL, TERRACOTTA AND BLACK IS BACK

A trip means shopping :) I bought some new makeup products, two necklaces, a new bag (actually two-I will show you the second one very soon-) some clothes and a ton of chocolate (I ate all of them :S) So I took all my new goodies, put some accessories like my sunglasses and voilaaaaa my shoping post...

P.S.Over 50 followers :) Thank you for following me, I hope you really enjoy my blog and photos. Also a special thank you to Jelena, she is my 50th follower :))) It makes me so happy to get new followers. I'm always happy to read your comments. They are most welcome :) And I met many nice people from all over the world. I wanted to ask you for some feedback. One little question, to be a better blogger :)
What would you like to see on my blog?
A)More personal posts
B)More fashion
C)More trip, restaurant and food photos
D)Keep doing what you are doing...

Romantic Pastel




Terracotta

Black is back

*Çok gezen çok alırmış, en azından benim için durum böyle :S Makyaj malzemeleri, iki kolye, yeni çanta ve kıyafetler veeeee tonlarca çikolata ki Türkiye'ye döndüğümde hepsi çoktan bitmişti...İşte alışveriş postam, umarım beğenirsiniz...;)

P.S.Takipçi sayım 50'yi geçtiiiii. Yüzlerce hatta binlerce takipçisi olan bloggerlar belki gülüp geçecek ama benim için önemli bir rakam. Tüm takip edenlere tek tek teşekkür ederim. Jelena tam 50.kişi olduğu için ona ekstra teşekkürler :) Sizlerin yorumları benim için her zaman özel ve güzel. Daha iyi postalar hazırlamak için sizlerden aşağıdaki soru ile ilgili geri dönüş bekliyorum.
Blogumda neler görmek isterdiniz?
A)Daha fazla kişisel posta
B)Daha çok moda
C)Daha fazla gezi, restaurant ve yemek fotoğrafı
D)Ne yapıyorsan aynen devam et...

10 yorum:

Unknown dedi ki...

chanel blush is really nice..I like it!

Lens&anythingElse

GodSaveThePink dedi ki...

Love your blog!!
I follow you with GFC, I hope you follow me too!!
Kisses

http://godsavethepink.blogspot.it

Lolita in the Mix dedi ki...

Beautifull make up!

xoxo

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Kirsten dedi ki...

Nice items! Really love the bag! And about your question, just keep doing what you're doing! :) XX Kirsten

Marcela Gmd dedi ki...

Beautiful bag!!!
Thank you so much for your comment!!
I follow you Now!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Suvarna Gold dedi ki...

thx my dear


sure, I could follow back if u want me to

kuti dedi ki...

waow.. shopping.. i never try channel but its seem awesome, cause here channel so expensive.. hehehe.. and i like you necklace and glasses.. i want to have one glasses too.. and i fall in love with your bag, simple elegant.. and about your question, just doing what you are doing..i love your blog..

Unknown dedi ki...

Great blog huni! Thanks for the comment on mine, I am following you now and I would love you to follow me too?

www.thesequincinderella.com

BERRY-DEW dedi ki...

Thank you for your comments and feedbacks. You made me really happy♥

Carmen dedi ki...

Thanks for your comment dear! I like the sunnies :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com